It turns out people with social anxiety make being independent consultants really really hard. I’m scared of approaching people & since I’ve started selling Thirty One it’s really holding me back. I want so bad to get over this and be able to book parties. Another facto I forgot to work in was Tuesday-Saturday I work 10+ hours a day. That doesn’t give me a lot of time to actually host parties, run, eat dinner, & relax before bedtime where as the next morning I do it all over again.
With all that being said I’m turning to the internet & the awesome people I have met (& yet to meet) to host parties with their friends. At least until I get a new routine & make it stick. My new goal is to hold at least 2 parties in June. If you’d like to host a party because you want free stuff & for your friends to get high quality products please click here to learn more about hosting a party. I’m here for any questions or concerns.
Here is the run down of perks:
• You get a free hostess gift.
• You can party in the comfort of your own home.
• You don’t have to clean up afterwards.
• You get free things starting with a $200 party.
• You can monogram absolutely anything and everything.
• With the 12 weeks of summer you also get the choice to order exclusive items for just $31, that comes with a savings of at least $60 or more, depending on that week.
I’d be more than happy for you to email me with the orders you collect & place them for you as well. There’s no need for you to do absolutely all the work! All of your friends can place their order under your party if they’d like though.
If this sounds like something you & your girlfriends would be interested in please email me at LeslieSellsThirtyOne@gmail.com & we can work out the details.