Sunday I decided to get back on track and stop eating so much crappy food. I’ve fallen off the wagon lately and gained a few extra pounds. You’d think that would happen during winter not the summer, but I’m totally backwards in everything.
I wanted something that could get the job done as dinner should do. I didn’t want to be hungry again by bedtime and then into pointless snacking. I’d seen a few bunless burger recipes then I thought about it. It’s a bunless burger! I can do it however I want. So this is what I went with. I myself love cheese, salsa, & tomatoes so that is what I went with. You could kick them up with jalapeños or banana peppers too. I served SteamFresh potatoes & green beans as a side.
Salt & pepper
SteamFresh Red potatoes & green beans
Mix It Up
1. Preheat your oven to 350*.
2. Add a little shredded cheese, salt, & pepper into your meat and mix together.
2. Roll yourself as many little burgers as you can get. For them to be portion controlled I used my brownie pan to bake them in.
3. Bake your burgers for about 15 minutes. Give it take as you know everyone’s oven is different. They just need to be one.
4. Top with a little more cheese, salsa, & tomato.
5. Microwave your SteamFresh potato & green beans for 5 minutes, or until hot.
6. Put everything together and enjoy! You won’t be let down.