I have a tendency to pick out the bad things about myself. Today let’s challenge ourselves to kick that negativity out the door for the day ( or the week)! You can also use this as a motivational post for yourself (if your doing one too). One bad days just swing back to your list and make yourself feel like the great person you are.
I like reading other peoples post about themselves, but when I write them it makes me feel like I think my head is a little big. That’s not the case, I promise. This is the name of the prompt.
2. I don’t take life too seriously. Things ya like and don’t like will happen, you just have to keep moving through. If it’s bad it’ll get better & if it’s good it’ll get bad. That’s just how life works.
3. I laugh a lot… Which is why people like to be around me, it’s contagious. No, not the kind of contagious you’d need a shot for. 🙂
4.I have a come back for everything. I think wit and sarcasm are a tool in life. It can help in any situation really.
5. I don’t give myself enough credit, ever. I am a smart person. When I put my mind to something and want to do it, I get it done. Oh & nothing like waiting until the last minute.
6. I love that everyone loves my baked goods. It makes me feel good when they express the favoritism. It usually comes in the form of this question “did you put crack in that?! I can’t get enough”. I’m sorry to say but all the cupcakes, cakes, pies, cookies, & bars I make are 100% drug free.
7. I like to think I’m a pretty snazzy crafter too. I have a couple designer pieces of jewelry but I’m scared to wear them because I’d probably lose them. I love making jewelry and wearing it to coordinating outfits.
8.I’m a planner & list maker. This may not work for everyone but it helps me. I love jotting things down on my calendar. It helps me stay organized & sane.
9. I know ereaders are great but I love a real book. Something I can hold into, fold, and throw around. I’m working my way up to a good book shelf with variety.
10. I’m a great driver. Everyone that rides with me would dispute this but I think not! I might go a little fast but I’m alert to everything & everyone around me. I’m constantly looking at open spots & blind spots. You never know when someone’s going to come along and ruin your day by not checking their blind spots.
Take a minute of reach day to think about the positive things you do everyday and you’ll never have a horrible day.