Hi 2016, I welcome you with open arms! I didn’t really have a lot to complain about in 2015. It was a good year, mehh but not great. That’s life though right? Without the downs we wouldn’t enjoy the ups, that is how I see it. I’ve got a few things I’d like to weirdo on this month, what are you plans for January?
• Clean up the blog (delete tags, catagories, etc) – I’d really love to change the design.
• Write more personal posts – I feel as a lifestyle bloggers I don’t really write about my personal life. I like getting to know the person behind the blogs, so this will be an uphill battle as I’m a very private person.
• Create more recipes – I love to eat! It’s only after I finish eating that I do a fist palm to my face because I didn’t photography it and share the recipe with you lovelies.
• Do 1 craft post a month – I’ve totally slacked on this for months. There are just so many I get overwhelmed trying to figure out which one to do. Ha.
• Grow Stumbleupon – I’ve been playing around with StumbleUpon for a few weeks and it’s one of my new favorites!
• Stop being so skiddish – I am an introvert in every sense of the word. I need to become comfortable with being out by myself.
• Get out there and run more. I haven’t done it as much as I like. It relaxes and refreshed me, which might be why I feel like I’m going crazy. (No, it’s in my genes)
• Read 8 books in 2016. I love reading i find t relaxing. I finished 5 books in 2015, so why not push a little more. A book can open the imagination and I’ve bought new books!