I’ll admit I had a Kia when they were not such great cars. The kia corporation has really stepped their game up over the last few years making them more efficient & reliable. The Cadenza is rated at #3 & the Sorento is rated at #7!
When I was looking for a new car I was always brought back to kia. The car I traded in was a 2014 Kia Forte & I absolutely loved it. I would get 35mpg every where I went & it had the pick up to go. I was looking for something that was more individual & had a little personality (not saying the mid sized car didn’t). I wanted an SUV something that was a little higher up to make me feel safer. After reading review after review I decided to check out the 2015 Kia Soul. It was a winner!
5 Things I Love About My Car:
1. Navigation – I have the worst navigational skills EVER! I probably couldn’t find my way out of a paper bag. I get this from my mother & my aunts.
2. Back up camera – I’m in love with this feature because I no longer bump curves. You’d be surprised how much room ya have left once you don’t need to over do it.
3. Sirius Radio – I’ve listened to the local radio stations all of 2% in the last 2 years I’ve had Sirus. I activated it with the Forte & I’ll always have it.
4. Light up speakers – These make me happy. I can set them to pulse with the music, to fade colors, or turn them off completely.
5. Roomy – there’s so much room! The back seats fold down into an 80-20 split in case someone needs to ride with said thing in the backseat or they’ll go all the way down for bigger things. It’ll be great on long trips! Grab a pillow & a blanket & catch a nap for an hour or two then continue on.